Lovley Vember Audio - Surge Synth TOP!
Vember Audio
start | surge | shortcircuit | FAQ | forum | shop | customer zone
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-04-23, 19:42:17

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed
Search:     Advanced search
7351 Posts in 1210 Topics by 454 Members Latest Member: - tofudrew Most online today: 11 - most online ever: 101 (2010-03-10, 03:30:58)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lovley Vember Audio - Surge Synth TOP!  (Read 19239 times)
arty4u

Yamaha HS-80M + HS50M + Klipsch Sub12

View Profile
« on: 2008-10-01, 03:45:39 »

Hello,

i just want to give a great feedback to claes and this wonderful synthesizer.
for me its like have all money of the world. with surge you can so much things and its not the end because surge have so much more potenzial wow. its absolutley amazing!!! really great software.

for all people that things about buy or buy not.
i can only say every dollar or euro worth it!!!

just buy this beautiful design and functionally software!!!

iam working many and finding out every day i work new specials and new ways to create music.
it make so much fun. i cant stop saying it  grin

@ Claes BIG BIG BIG Thanks!!! I LOVE SURGE Forever!!! Great Software Synth!

[- Terratec DMX 6Fire USB -]
Dstruct

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2008-10-01, 19:30:52 »

Agreed. One of the best sofware synths out there.
arty4u

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-10-02, 04:48:58 »

i looked at an tutorial of other synthesizers and must say that surge have the most functions of all others synthesizers. thats really cool!
and i have learned really much and have new ideas to work with surge. it make so much fun every day something new.

MitchK1989

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-11-15, 01:04:25 »

yeah, surge is probably one of the best synths available. Flexible, good sounding, lots of it's own character, and extremely easy to use relative to it's complexity.
claes
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-11-17, 14:30:29 »

Yeah!  grin
arty4u

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-01-13, 03:39:15 »

yeah, surge is probably one of the best synths available. Flexible, good sounding, lots of it's own character, and extremely easy to use relative to it's complexity.

yeah this is a good discripton of surge^^ i also think so

zenmonkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-07-10, 21:44:25 »

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to ressurrect it to give a wholehearted thanks to claes for making Surge.

I picked up a NFR copy from one (of the many it seems) fickle users over at KVR.  I tried the demo and liked how the crunchiness and the bandpassed sound of it sat well in a mix with Zebra and impOSCar. I have been constantly impressed by the following things:

1. the quickness you can make a rough patch.  The workflow is great, no flipping pages and pages and only a few context menus
2. The visual display of the waveform helps "see" how the different shaper/formant modulators work and makes it easy to think about how to apply modulation sources
3. speaking of which: I love the super LFOs in this synth and how every one of them has an envelope (plus the LFO visualizer is great too!)
4. The color scheme is quirky and yet works well.  I like how different shades of blue are used for modulation and can quickly tell you what's modulated at a glance
5. The effects I think are very good and only help to sweeten the overall character of this synth.

Claes, thank you so much for this gem.  I'm looking forward to bitwig to see if surge or shortcircuit ideas are incorporated into it.  At the very least I figured I'd give your ego a little boost for the weekend. Wink

If you're ever in Austin, TX I'll buy you a beer.   grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: