How are multisamples loaded to a single key in SC2
Vember Audio
start | surge | shortcircuit | FAQ | forum | shop | customer zone
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2014-11-27, 00:59:12

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed
Search:     Advanced search
7341 Posts in 1207 Topics by 455 Members Latest Member: - tofudrew Most online today: 11 - most online ever: 101 (2010-03-10, 03:30:58)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How are multisamples loaded to a single key in SC2  (Read 4463 times)
jonnyg

View Profile
« on: 2010-07-28, 15:57:37 »

Hi

I'm new here but I've been using Sc1 & Sc2 for a while now. Here's a problem I'm having that I just haven't been able to work out and I'm hoping someone here can help. Before I start I'll mention that I've downloaded and read the knowledge base and already trawled through this forum for the answer but it's either not here or I've missed it.

In Sc1 I could load a set of sampled drum sounds to a single key just by selecting them and dragging them to it and Sc1 one would map their velocities. I've tried every way I can think of to get Sc2 to do this but it just maps each sample to a new note which is definitely not what I want it to do. The knowledge base says that renumbering the samples low to high (i.e. 0 -20) should work but it doesn't. I appreciate that I could map each samples velocity manually, but that takes an awful lot of time, or just carry on with Sc1 but I just prefer the look and feel of Sc2. Maybe there's a way of loading Sc1 patches into Sc2 that I don't know about and I'd be glad to hear about that too.
If anyone here could help me with this I'd be most grateful.

Thanks
jg

jonnyg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-12, 18:47:52 »

For the (currently 992) viewers of this post who may be looking for the same answer, the answer is there is no way to do it in SC2.
Evelon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-03-11, 23:03:53 »

Sorry to be late to the party.

You can just drag the samples (127 of them) to the key/pad in SC2, and not the sample slot.
That way the samples will spread out over velocity on one key/pad instead of spreading out across keys.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: